|Rag carpet (min 1 m2)|
Cleaning takes 3 working days.
|Carpet cleaning (min 1 m2)|
Cleaning takes 8 working days.
|Carpet cleaning is done only at the complete responsibility and risk of the client!|
Bring today, pick up on
Bring tomorrow, pick up on
We only clean carpets up to 9m2 in size! Size of the carpet is too small. Make sure that measurements are in cm.
- To work out how much cleaning your carpet will cost, measure the length and width of your carpet, multiply them with each other, and then multiply the result with the m2 price indicated above.
- We can clean carpets with the maximum size of 3 m x 3 m.
- The minimal fee for carpet cleaning is the price of 1m2. If the actual size of the carpet is below that, the fee for 1m2 will apply.
- If possible, please do not pay in €200, and €500 notes!
- If possible, always pay by card.
- Pesupanda OÜ cannot guarantee that all the stains are removed, however, we do use the best technology available as we provide the service. It is important to give accurate information about the origin of the stains!
Service Terms And Conditions for Rug Cleaning
When cleaning rugs, the following defects cannot be excluded, and the Client must take the possibility of defects into account.
GENERAL INFORMATION COVERING ANY RUG TYPES:
- not all stains, unpleasant odours and animal hair can be removed;
- rugs may bleed colour;
- hidden defects, which are difficult to notice on an unclean rug when accepted for cleaning, may become evident, such as slight burn marks and other minor mechanical damage;
- there may be defects caused by previous cleaning or attempts of cleaning;
- stains are always better visible on a clean rug as compared to unclean rugs;
- rugs may change colour after contact with coloured candle wax;
- mould stains may not be removed;
- rug edges may become shredded;
- white fringes on rugs may turn greyish or yellowish, fringes which have become fragile in use may become unattached;
- in case of rugs which have a glued on bottom trim but which require dry-cleaning, the bottom trim may become unattached due to the glue coming off;
- the odour of urine and domestic animals might be intensified in the cleaning process.
In addition to the above, according to the rug type:
THIN RUGS MADE OF WOOL, COTTON, AND OTHER MATERIALS, AND RAG RUGS
- may shrink, edges may curl;
- threads may break if they have been previously damaged in use;
- the connecting threads on cotton rugs may break during washing if they have become fragile in use.
- can shrink up to 20%;
- can lose form, become wavy.
RUGS WITH GLUED BASE, TUFTED RUGS, FRILLED RUGS
- glued base may become unattached (especially the trims);
- the rug may lose its shape;
- the glue may continue to come off in pieces also after cleaning;
- twisted frill threads may start to unravel at the edge;
- it may not be possible to thoroughly clean the bottom area of rugs with high threads;
- when removing stains from a wool rug, marks may remain on the rug as a result of the base glue solving;
- the glue from the glued base of the carpet might dissolve in the cleaning process, resulting in an odour that can take months to disappear;
- the viscose elements of a glued base carpet might harden and take the colour of the base.
RUBBER BACKED RUGS
- rubber back which has become fragile in use may break and come off entirely or in part
WOOL RUGS, WOOL RUGS WITH VISCOSE ELEMENTS
- it may not be possible to remove bleach marks (especially on light-coloured rugs) or yellowish spots;
- viscose elements might harden and turn yellowish.
WE DO NOT CLEAN SILK, SILK CONTENT AND GLUE BASED VISCOSE RUGS!
RUG CLEANING INCLUDES A ONE TIME CLEANING FEE.
IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO GUARANTEE THE COMPLETE REMOVAL OF ALL STAINS, ODOURS AND HAIR!
We do not accept 200€ and 500€ notes.
If possible, always pay by card.